Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

is winny worth the joint pain

Bruce

New member
i have to say that i have not used winny in about 3 years. i used to swear by it but i stopped using cause of joint pain. the results were amazing but my elbows would hurt. i'm trying to remember how long after they hurt for. lets hear it guys how long do you get joint pain from winny and is it worth it for you.
 
i always say fukken drink the damn winny, but ive read that IM is better for blood levels and easier on the lipids and cholesterol. what are your thoughts on that
 
well bruce, i am taking 50mg/day winny now injections, i have always said i didn't think there was a difference, but honestly man, im stronger, have less sides and feel better on the injectable than i did on the tabs. Its all injections from now on for me with the winny
 
me too, now that i just go in the delts with a slin pin its no biggie. thanks for the tip mate. can't wait for time off to be over with. got another 11 weeks. i'm doing bloodwork a week after i finish off pct
 
i've been backfilling slin pins and putting the winny in my biceps mostly, tri's when bi's are sore. the localized swelling is nice
 
guess i am not a man just yet cause i can't do a bi inject. ive thought about trying the tri but i can't figure out where to go. the delt is just so big i can go anywhere in the back of it and its gravy
 
bruce410 said:
guess i am not a man just yet cause i can't do a bi inject. ive thought about trying the tri but i can't figure out where to go. the delt is just so big i can go anywhere in the back of it and its gravy


biceps with an insulin pin are nothing, a 25 is a bit weary sometimes and a 23 I almost just won't do.

Tris are by far my least painful spot to inject. I've been sitting here trying to explain how/where i do my tri injects but its hard to put into words. I had a friend at my home gym years ago show me how to do it and i've been doing it that way for years. I have to find a wall corner or door jam and press my arm agains it to pull it all the way across my body and go across the other way with my other arm and go in at an angle....hell i now it makes no sense, i should take some pictures i suppose...lol

but tri's are a very thick muscle, and can stand quite frequent injections
 
Persnally I feel that winny has too many sides and is just to toxic for the results it gives. I feel better on tren, and to be honest I rather the night sweats than the 80 year old man joints.

Tren and var are the combo for me... I will never take winny again.
 
bruce410 said:
i have to say that i have not used winny in about 3 years. i used to swear by it but i stopped using cause of joint pain. the results were amazing but my elbows would hurt. i'm trying to remember how long after they hurt for. lets hear it guys how long do you get joint pain from winny and is it worth it for you.


not worth it in the least for me....gave mine away.
 
I have only done winny a couple times (including my current cycle). I swore after this cycle I was never going to take it again. I have been on 50mgs of BD tabs ed.

Honestly I didnt notice enough benefits over the sides. However lately I've bumped my dosage up to 80mgs ed because I'm trying to get rid of what I have left. I've been at that dose for approx 2 weeks now, and the pumps are 300% more intense for me at this dosage than at 50.

So now I think I will give it 1 more try before I write it off, because the last couple of weeks have been really really nice. I wish I would have started out at this higher dosage from the jump but oh well... live and learn.

:jenscat
 
i feel like a cripple after doing dips while on winny, seriously my elbows feel so brittle. I think i'm going to stick to var or try out halo as a subsitute to winny in the future imo.
 
hell yes it's worthit. use MSN w/ chond. 2 months prior to starting and continue as long as u can after winny ends. that shit made me so hard, jacked, dry and PUMPED it blew my mind. that was only 50-75 ED. also use sesapure for cholesterol and of course tylers with all my sauce,and gluccorel r. but without strict diet, cardio and training, no def not worthit, also u must be somewhat lean b4 starting IMO.
 
AAP said:
I did it for 34 and had no probs with joints or hair.


34... weeks?!

I know you run long cycles (you dont come off, do you?)


Winny makes my joints hurt like HELL.
 
used it a few times first time the pain was not so bad but i was at 50mg a day
next time 100mg ed and my forarms and elbows felt as if they were 100 yrs old and ready to break any moment.
along with back pain my spine just felts fucked up I found my self laying on the fllor and having my girlfriend walk up and down my back as it popped and crackeld it gave me some relief also made my neck tight and i had to crack in every morning ,
i swore never to touch it agian. But winnie does infact work so well that i will prob use it becuase i cant just see throwing away all this powder.But it was so cheap it wouldnt really bother me if i did end up throwing it in the trash
 
I have used winny in 3 cycles. will def use it again too. I made the mistake of going above 50mg for a few weeks. I wont do that again b/c it made my prostate swell. i already have bad joints, but winny did not make them that much worse
 
immortalis said:
34... weeks?!

I know you run long cycles (you dont come off, do you?)


Winny makes my joints hurt like HELL.


Oh, I come off for long periods of times. Usually 4-14 months between cycles.
 
Instead of winny try some masteron, you'll be very pleased.. Think of winny without joint pains.. Sounds too good to be true right? haha, nope.. 500-600mg/wk is your magic arena..

T-Matt
 
its really a matter of response, some people can use winny without joint pains (the why will be for different reasons), others even low doses will turn you into a creaky old man dreading a slight change in the barometric pressure.
 
Winny at 100 mg ed/NPP 50 mg eod/Primo 800 a week/EQ 600 a week/Aromasin 20 mg ed/Proviron 50 mg ed. Bad ass stack.

The difference between 50 & 100 with Winny is night and day. Makes me shed hair like crazy though. Most would prefer Test Prop instead of the EQ, but if I remember right Bruce says "NO TEST".
 
Top Bottom