Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this true ..?

P_o_B

This one trippy guy that works at my gym.. hes not a trainer but just works there and workouts out there was telling me that we should be able to lift as much weight with our muscles as much as we weigh.. im 175lbs and my bench is more than that but, for bi's i cant do that much lol. n he was being serious but i dont really get how this could be true :s:rainbow:

This one trippy guy that works at my gym.. hes not a trainer but just works there and workouts out there was telling me that we should be able to lift as much weight with our muscles as much as we weigh.. im 175lbs and my bench is more than that but, for bi's i cant do that much lol. n he was being serious but i dont really get how this could be true :s:rainbow:
does not seem to hard to me i bb curl(76 kg) just under my body weight(80kg) for 8 reps though the last couple are a bit cheaty . think d lift , squat , chins , pull ups, o h press n bench , apart from the curls its a good target to shoot for for begginers .

if you are a woman bench your body weight.. that's what i train my female clients to do..

curl your bodyweight?? no, that's stupid

can he leg press 6x his body weight?? I can..

and calf raises 3x.. see if he can do that..

does not seem to hard to me i bb curl(76 kg) just under my body weight(80kg) for 8 reps though the last couple are a bit cheaty . think d lift , squat , chins , pull ups, o h press n bench , apart from the curls its a good target to shoot for for begginers .

You can barbell curl 76kg which is 170lb for 8 reps? And you weigh 80kg:rolleyes:. lolz.. I smell bullshit, if you really can do it post it up on youtube tough guy.. let see if you can talk the talk..

haha ya 170lbs thats toooo much maybe u can do like half a rep:s.. cmon i donno if ronnie coleman couldeven do that lol well he might cuz hes a beast but i know for sure u aint that big!! :s

yah i kinda knew u cant do that much for bis and tris lol just wantd to make sure .. thanks

You can barbell curl 76kg which is 170lb for 8 reps? And you weigh 80kg:rolleyes:. lolz.. I smell bullshit, if you really can do it post it up on youtube tough guy.. let see if you can talk the talk..
ive never even taken a photo of myself in my 10 years training let alone a video . if you dont beleive it then fine , why do you find it so unbeleivable , what can you curl ? 30 kg a side for a mature advanced trainee imo should be about avarage .

"You can barbell curl 76kg which is 170lb for 8 reps? And you weigh 80kg:rolleyes:. lolz.. I smell bullshit, if you really can do it post it up on youtube tough guy.. let see if you can talk the talk.." Yeah I second that, very hard to believe that statement without some vids. As for the thread poster, I definitely think you should be able to bench your own body weight, but curling it is another matter entirely!

"You can barbell curl 76kg which is 170lb for 8 reps? And you weigh 80kg:rolleyes:. lolz.. I smell bullshit, if you really can do it post it up on youtube tough guy.. let see if you can talk the talk.." Yeah I second that, very hard to believe that statement without some vids. As for the thread poster, I definitely think you should be able to bench your own body weight, but curling it is another matter entirely!
yea but i train with ANACONDA ..........

a guy at my gym that cleans the toilets told me.... lol
agreed with above, he was probably refering to bench...
as far as curling your bodyweight, i just checked some of the results for recent strict curling competitions and i dont see anyone curling their own bodyweight... some kinda close, but these are serious curl competitors we are talking about...
anyways, who cares...
im with spywizard, however my leg sled is 8x my bw... :evil:

Top Bottom