Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this Clen Real?

The box is real for sure, but the blister does not fit to the box!!

It`s definitely not from EuroPharma.

The EuroPharme blisters are perforated, so you can divide the tablets piece by piece, if you know, what I mean??
Sorry for my English.

I will try to find a scan of the real!!

Greetz from Germany, where there is a lot of real EuroPharma stuff!

Those are real clen however they are not spiropent. They do look like bulgarian clen. Email me with who you got them from because I have used clen in blisters just like those, and gotten them from a domestic source.
[email protected]

Bro, The blister is from a bulgarian manufacturer and they are perfectly legit, although not the best clen out there they sure work fine, to put your mind at rest you will find a picture at www.anabolex.com

They are fine. Though that is defintley not there box.

Yes the box is differrent, they were stuffed in that box, as there was no box handy. Didnt realise they were different till i enquired. But they are ok then. What the diff between the Spiros then? how much better are they?

Thanks bro's:cool:

the blister you have is definitely from Bulgaria. Its not an original blister from this box. Bulgarian clen is a kick ass stuff and you will feel the action of clen within 2days!!

Top Bottom