Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a good strategy for bulking this fall?

seizer

I guess this could be in either this board or the diet, but I didnt think it was a huge deal, so here it goes. Currently, I weigh 210 pounds, 6'2...bodyfat, I dunno but in the mid teens for sure. My plan is to cut down to about 190 over the duration of 2-3 months (the process has already began) followed by a bulking cycle where I will begin MUCH leaner and will be able to avoid gaining too much fat because I'm starting low bf. My question is, if and when I finally do hit the weight mark of 190lbs and begin to bulk, do you think that I will be left with enough winter/spring months to gain substancial size assumming my diet and training are on track?...because I dont want to drag the bulking cycle into the summer months, I want to be cut up again by late june beginning of july. So I guess the question I'm really trying to ask is, do you think I should cut this 2-3 month cutting cycle a little shorter or what? And when I bulk over the course of 4-6 months, how much higher in weight should I go from where I begin without becoming too much overweight (obviously I wont be fat, but I want to be lean enough that I can get leanER for summer).

lol, I probably sounds like I've never done this before, because I have, but, I feel like my approach to this could be better...so I turn to YOU!

ceasar989 said:
I guess this could be in either this board or the diet, but I didnt think it was a huge deal, so here it goes. Currently, I weigh 210 pounds, 6'2...bodyfat, I dunno but in the mid teens for sure. My plan is to cut down to about 190 over the duration of 2-3 months (the process has already began) followed by a bulking cycle where I will begin MUCH leaner and will be able to avoid gaining too much fat because I'm starting low bf. My question is, if and when I finally do hit the weight mark of 190lbs and begin to bulk, do you think that I will be left with enough winter/spring months to gain substancial size assumming my diet and training are on track?...because I dont want to drag the bulking cycle into the summer months, I want to be cut up again by late june beginning of july. So I guess the question I'm really trying to ask is, do you think I should cut this 2-3 month cutting cycle a little shorter or what? And when I bulk over the course of 4-6 months, how much higher in weight should I go from where I begin without becoming too much overweight (obviously I wont be fat, but I want to be lean enough that I can get leanER for summer).

lol, I probably sounds like I've never done this before, because I have, but, I feel like my approach to this could be better...so I turn to YOU!

I too am 6'2'' and weight 210ish.

You could cut from now, September, to November, then bulk December to February, then cut March to June. That plan should give you enough time.

When you are "bulking," why not just cut out or minimize cardio, but stay on a stricter diet, so that you don't gain that much fat?

Top Bottom