Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there anything...

Thinker82

I can take to help decrease my chance of an all out junk food binge? I always fight it but eventually lose it after a week.

I have some Meridia here but it doesn't want to work for me. I was told it could be because of my insulin levels or something.

any help appreciated

Hydroxycut controls my appetite b/c of the HCA. Whenever I binge, I feel bloated and fucking gross, so I just don't do it b/c I dread the feeling. Also, just think that all of that food that you eat is going straight to your abs and you're just getting fatter and fatter with each bite you take. Makes me think twice.

Ya fat ass! :D

j/j

If you feel a binge coming on, go do something other than eating. Remember, there are alot of things more enjoyable in life than eating food. Or if you gotta eat somethin, have a bunch of sugar free jello and diet pop or somethin. They do alotta good work with calorie reduced foods these days.

Try eating some blueberries when u have the erge to eat crabby food. It works for me. First of all, it is a little sweet (but very low in sugar, in fact) so that might help to fix your sweet tooth. 2nd of all, it is very healthy for you. It has Vitamin C, and is also high in Fiber.

Give that a try. :)

Top Bottom