Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there alcohol in liquid SERM's solution?

ToddinWC

I just ordered some Liquid clomid . and was wondering if there was alcohol in the solution...I ask this because I have an alcohol monitor on my ankle and it would really suck to go to jail for taking clomid and not having pct...

Last edited by a moderator:
An alcohol monitor on your ankle! WoW! I never knew about such device. I'm gonna request one on the ex-wife in the current child dependancy case I have going on now, she's an alcoholic and has agreed to random urine analysisis, but that ankle thing is gold! Anyway, research chems can be suspended in alcohol but I don't know if the ones you ordered are.

Some SERMs are cut with alcohol. I know liquid anastrozole (I.e. Adex) is often cut with alcohol.

I highly doubt the quantity would set off any sort of reading. You are literally taking like..what..1ml max? There's more alcohol than that in some everyday products!

The bracelet is so sensitive that I can't even use certain household product i.e. mouthwash, sunblock, cologne...either way, I'm going to take it regardless

because i already got scammed by 2 supposedly legit sites for PCT (totaling $200) and i already placed my order....I don't think 2 mls will set it off..plus if it is alcohol, it can't be that strong or saturated...

If it is in alcohol, you could try absorbing it on to something, and let the alcohol evaporate before you take it. ie: you take your dose, say 1mL, drop it on to something edible and let the alcohol evaporate. Then eat.
Probably works better if you put in onto something porous, and/or something warm.
(Maybe onto some protein powder, and wait for it to dry.)

THis is why I hate liquids....you dont know exactly what dose your getting and there could be alcohol in it...imagine getting a DUI for trying not to grow tits? :p

Top Bottom