Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a dr. in the house? Swatdoc?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I've got a question.

Reactions: bw1
I wanna know why I can't walk or stand up after playing over 3 hours of basketball. My knees haven't bothered me in a long time, so I dont think I have arthritis, but I can't even hardly get out of my chair and I have to limp everywhere.

i watch nip/tuck alot and my GF is gettin me stuck on Grays Anatomy, so I pretty much have my pre-med if that helps

biteme said:
I wanna know why I can't walk or stand up after playing over 3 hours of basketball. My knees haven't bothered me in a long time, so I dont think I have arthritis, but I can't even hardly get out of my chair and I have to limp everywhere.

Because you don't have the same amount of cartilage between your bones that you had when you were a kid...

it degenerates with age, so what you have now is some bone on bone... (not literally but less cartilage there)

"cartilage is a protein substance that serves as a "cushion" between the bones of the joints."

avidinternet said:
Because you don't have the same amount of cartilage between your bones that you had when you were a kid...

it degenerates with age, so what you have now is some bone on bone... (not literally but less cartilage there)

"cartilage is a protein substance that serves as a "cushion" between the bones of the joints."

So what you're telling me is that I'm getting old? Well, at least my dingy still works well.

I wonder how much of it has to do with having 220 lbs on a frame that would naturally hold about 160 lbs. That's a lot of pressure on the joints for several hours. If I'd have quit after an hour, I wouldn't be 1/3 this disabled.

Top Bottom