Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is NEED2KTS for me ? or something else?

rouss

Banned
I am a weight lifter and 5k runner.Right now i am concentrating on my endurence and speed in running. Unfortunatly I need to loose about 12 lbs. So I am taking in less carbs and calories. This is making my running shittier. Will NEED2KTS before a run possibly help to overcome the sluggishness from the lack of carbs and calories. Dose need 2 make another product that might be better(pre-workout). I have always had luck with their products . No steroid products please Need 2 get advise thanks Matt r. :confused:

Try it bro!

It will definitely give you extra energy and an increase in endurance.

1,3 can show as an amphetamine on a blood test or urine test, also I feel you may be better of with Need2Slin with a carb meal prior to running since it will help store glycogen yet won't dehydrate you like a stimulant can. If you use N2KTS, make sure to DRINK LOTS OF WATER.

whats 1 ,3??? .................. Also are there any peptides that could help a runner I was at extreme peptides ,>still researching thngs

Top Bottom