Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my old Doc incompetent?Need advice.

phil34

Hey guys my old doc retired at the end of August.Went to a new clinic opened by 2 young docs and got all my files sent to them.I got my bloods done over two weeks ago expecting them to be fine as I plan on running a cycle at the start of the year.Called in for the results of the test and was told the doc wanted to talk to me bout the results.So I called in yesterday and he told me my test levels were below normal.He checked the results of the last few blood tests and said they all have been below normal.I was a bit shocked to hear this as my last doc told me everytime I done a blood test everything was fine.My new doc asked did my old doc discuss trt with me and I said no.So he went on to explain the effects of low test lack of libido,tiredness etc.He also asked have I ever used steroids in the Past,which I denied lol.But I told him I was fine and had no problems and was full of energy.Told him I always keep myself fit,just done a mini triathlon challenge recently.He said that I should think bout doing trt to get my levels back up to normal.He said my test levels had been in the 340 range which was low.So I told him I need to discuss this with my partner and would call back and do whatever tests were necessary.Still dont understand why my old doc never said anything to me bout this.Was he to set in his ways?To old fashioned?Or just plain didnt care.Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey guys my old doc retired at the end of August.Went to a new clinic opened by 2 young docs and got all my files sent to them.I got my bloods done over two weeks ago expecting them to be fine as I plan on running a cycle at the start of the year.Called in for the results of the test and was told the doc wanted to talk to me bout the results.So I called in yesterday and he told me my test levels were below normal.He checked the results of the last few blood tests and said they all have been below normal.I was a bit shocked to hear this as my last doc told me everytime I done a blood test everything was fine.My new doc asked did my old doc discuss trt with me and I said no.So he went on to explain the effects of low test lack of libido,tiredness etc.He also asked have I ever used steroids in the Past,which I denied lol.But I told him I was fine and had no problems and was full of energy.Told him I always keep myself fit,just done a mini triathlon challenge recently.He said that I should think bout doing trt to get my levels back up to normal.He said my test levels had been in the 340 range which was low.So I told him I need to discuss this with my partner and would call back and do whatever tests were necessary.Still dont understand why my old doc never said anything to me bout this.Was he to set in his ways?To old fashioned?Or just plain didnt care.Has this happened to anyone else?

He might have figured that if you werent complaining about libido or tiredness then there is no point in mentioning TRT. Being old school I might want to see how things progressed instead of prescribing something straight away..

Just my thoughts when I read your post

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Old school IMO, TRT is still relatively new....although I'm shocked a doctor missed a chance to write a script......

340 is low but still within normal range for most labs, likely why old doc didnt bring it up.

How old are you?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

He might have figured that if you werent complaining about libido or tiredness then there is no point in mentioning TRT. Being old school I might want to see how things progressed instead of prescribing something straight away..

Just my thoughts when I read your post

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Was thinking the same thing Bonacris.I honestly feel gr8 and loads of energy.Maybe last doc just to old school and didnt do anything cause I wasnt complaining etc.

Dont know why he didnt mention it EZ-E,or say anything bout putting it right.Done bit more reading online and u r right ZYGMAMAIL 340 seems bout normal range from wat Ive read.Will set up an appointment to speak to the doc and c wat more he has to say.I honestly feel great and have loads of energy and would like to stay away from trt unless its necessary to do so.Im 36 Jcnuts will b 37 in Feb.

Dont know why he didnt mention it EZ-E,or say anything bout putting it right.Done bit more reading online and u r right ZYGMAMAIL 340 seems bout normal range from wat Ive read.Will set up an appointment to speak to the doc and c wat more he has to say.I honestly feel great and have loads of energy and would like to stay away from trt unless its necessary to do so.Im 36 Jcnuts will b 37 in Feb.

150% agreed

IMO and IME .... Drs taught conventional medicine are generally conservative. They do not want to take hormone levels outside of blood testing ranges. These ranges are conservative. And the insurance companies and the law are in the mix too.

Testo, HGH, insulin and other juice added to the body push the blood testing results off the charts and (here comes the #1 fear) leads to cancer.

Your Dr was old school. He did not harm you. New Dr may be willing to push the boundaries, especially Longivity Drs. They take license and legal risks.

Many of us simply research Longivity and add the necessary products to our bodies to get the results we want. Don't look for change when their are idiots mixing
up bad batches and people die. Bad press!!

Top Bottom