Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

is liquid clen as good as pill form?

LookWhatICanDo said:
is the ag guys liquiclen as affective as pill form. and is the dosage the same when takin?

it depends on the company. I stick to AG-guys whenever possible.

Im using their clen now. I prefer it to pill form.
 
It should be. 1 dropper full is equal to 10 tabs of Oxyflux or Spiropent. Needless to say, start off with 1/10th of a dropper full=.20mcg just to be safe.
 
Only liquid one ill do is the ventipulmin.. (think thats how its spelled) Other than that, only pill form 40mcg for me..
 
I know I'lll get blasted for saying so, but the tab form (pale yellow box, mexican) the name escapes me, was tremedously more effective than the AG product. I used both for several cycles each.
 
bee down said:
I know I'lll get blasted for saying so, but the tab form (pale yellow box, mexican) the name escapes me, was tremedously more effective than the AG product. I used both for several cycles each.

I'm used almost all clen brands, and AG's is by far the most potent. Too strong IMO! :coffee:
 
d_o_c_ said:
I have never used AG's but I would prefer tabs over liquid for the simpliciy alone.

Not sure what you mean by simplicity, but liquid is as simple as it gets. I HATE having to break clen tabs and guessing (hoping) I broke them right - got the right dosage? I rather just use a syringe and measure it out right.
 
I used ag for 2 weeks, good stuff. I would not mess around with the dropper. Use a pin to get the right amount. I ran .5ml for 2 weeks took it all in the am.
 
I have two bottles of that purple juice for my rats ... I'm going to give it a go in may and see how it compares to the tabs i've done in the past .
 
Mr.X said:
Not sure what you mean by simplicity, but liquid is as simple as it gets. I HATE having to break clen tabs and guessing (hoping) I broke them right - got the right dosage? I rather just use a syringe and measure it out right.

No disrespect Mr. X but my guess is you are bias on this. There no way that you can tell me that having to measure in a dropper is easier than popping a 20mcg tab.
 
Top Bottom