Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it true women get bigger on steroids?

BatZgirl

Just a question I aint pointing any fingers. I once heard (not sure where) that if a female takes steroids its more likely she'll grow bigger than a guy taking the same ammounts?

Is this true?

BatZgirl said:
Just a question I aint pointing any fingers. I once heard (not sure where) that if a female takes steroids its more likely she'll grow bigger than a guy taking the same ammounts?

Is this true?

Maybe their dick/clit or whatever you call that thing when chicks take to much test.

I dont think it would be possible for a woman to get as big as ronnie coleman no matter what she takes, a womans bone structure is just too small to hold that kind of mass.

of course a female grows more,if a male takes 20mg of test its under the amount a normal male produces,he wont grow much!but if a woman takes 20mg of test,its about 5 times more than her normal levels so she has to grow more than men do.The women cannot reach as high as males though with the roids,like Mike80 said,the bone structure is too small,and other stuff play a role in this too!

Females respond favorably to very small amounts of male hormones, amounts that would be ineffective to males. Side effects are also more pronounced in females. With study though women can safely go on cycles of certain steroids.(fairly safe, with drugs there is never 100% certainty for either men or women.):)

Top Bottom