Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Really Necesarry To Load Creatine?

bro 1st off check out the Soy question on the above post and go from there on your thoughts on Soy.

#2 1 pill of Flax seed oil isn't going to do shit for you. Do yourself a favor and buy a liquid bottle and take a tablespoon of it, which would equal about 15 pills. You need a hell of a lot more flax than what they give you in that pill.

#3 Stay away from Cell-Tech. It's overpriced and they are ripping you off! Again, do yourself a favor and get some creapure creatine (prolab's or ultimate nutrition) and use that. You'll save yourself a lot of money and unwanted fat from all that dextrose you're taking in. Since you're new to the gym, most of your gains are natural, you'll be growing like a weed these first few months if calories are sufficient. And creatine as far as i know does not aid in recovery at all.

#4. Post work out drink, try to get some whey and either dextrose or Maltodextrin. 50g of each should be enough. Check out supplementsdirect.com for dextrose, it's extremely cheap there. Something like $10 for 11 pounds of it. You can make a million Cell-Techs with that amount of dextrose.

#5. Glutamine, don't take it w/ your whey shake. It competes for absorption w/ the other aminos (unless you're using Glutamine Peptides). Take regular l-glutamine on empty stomach, and you will notice a significant difference in recovery time. You can also take 1g of Vit.C after workout, drink gallon of water a day, and increase protein, sleep 7 or more hours a night, these all help in recovery time.

#6. Your veggie products. Don't know if it's bad or good, i've only heard of 1 guy who was a vegetarian and was a body builder. I do know red meat will increase your testosterone levels, and chicken and fish are staple foods.

#7. Unless you're very constrained for time, try not to do a whole body work out. To me it's crap. It's good for maintaining size if you're dieting, but if your goal is to get big this is not the way to do it. And try not to stay in gym more than 1 hour, it decreases your testosterone levels dramatically.

There's a diet board and Training board here too. Might want to check those out. Hope this helped you some what, and in the least maybe saved you some money w/ the whole creatine thing.

Top Bottom