Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to keep off the water....?

Pat_McCrotch

while taking Anadrol 50(sp)? I know you baloon up on these but a good portion of it is water. Lets say I took ripped or some other natural diuretic with femera would this keep the water retention to a minimum? Or is 95% of the gain water and there is not much you can do?

any help?

while taking Anadrol 50(sp)? I know you baloon up on these but a good portion of it is water. Lets say I took ripped or some other natural diuretic with femera would this keep the water retention to a minimum? Or is 95% of the gain water and there is not much you can do?

for what purpose are you taking anadrol? what's your diet like

My diet is on par. I will take it for bulking but I do not want a lot of the bloat I hear about. Right now I am cutting and doing it natty but after the summer I wanna bulk. I wanna start off with some androl for the first 4-6 weeks. I prefer low doses. This is what I am looking at doing.

1-2 androl 50mg/day
2-4 androl 100mg/day
1-16 Test e 500mg/week
1-16 EQ 500mg/week
PCT
weeks 3-6 during cycle HCG 1500 every other day
weeks 10-12 during cycle 1500 EOD
the above was recommended by a Pro at my gym.
16-20 HCG 1500/wk
20-24 clomid 50mg then increase to 100mg
Sustain alpha every day from week 16-20

My PCT is not what I am asking about as there are a lot of strong opinions about PCT.

I am wondering if I can keep the water bloat to a minimum with an anti e and some form of natural diuretic and still see 10-15 lbs in the first 1-4 weeks?

I have used dball and bloated but not bad. I did lose 12-13 of the 15 I gained.

My diet is on par. I will take it for bulking but I do not want a lot of the bloat I hear about. Right now I am cutting and doing it natty but after the summer I wanna bulk. I wanna start off with some androl for the first 4-6 weeks. I prefer low doses. This is what I am looking at doing.

1-2 androl 50mg/day
2-4 androl 100mg/day
1-16 Test e 500mg/week
1-16 EQ 500mg/week
PCT
weeks 3-6 during cycle HCG 1500 every other day
weeks 10-12 during cycle 1500 EOD
the above was recommended by a Pro at my gym.
16-20 HCG 1500/wk
20-24 clomid 50mg then increase to 100mg
Sustain alpha every day from week 16-20

My PCT is not what I am asking about as there are a lot of strong opinions about PCT.

I am wondering if I can keep the water bloat to a minimum with an anti e and some form of natural diuretic and still see 10-15 lbs in the first 1-4 weeks?

I have used dball and bloated but not bad. I did lose 12-13 of the 15 I gained.

Taking an anti-e will make the drol less effective, so I wouldn't do that. The strength gains from drol will be gone as soon as you stop taking it though. And the water retention will go away when you stop too...so using it for a kickstart will be about all they are good for. If you are bulking then don't worry about blowing up beyond recognition. You may lose sight of your abs but you're not going to get a gut.

Ive seen people use ANADROL during contest prep.

Ive seen people use ANADROL during contest prep.

How far out? And thanks ALIN. Customer service is great and speedy.

Taking an anti-e will make the drol less effective, so I wouldn't do that. The strength gains from drol will be gone as soon as you stop taking it though. And the water retention will go away when you stop too...so using it for a kickstart will be about all they are good for. If you are bulking then don't worry about blowing up beyond recognition. You may lose sight of your abs but you're not going to get a gut.

Would I be better off with dbal? I liked the dball and kept a few pounds of what I had.

Would I be better off with dbal? I liked the dball and kept a few pounds of what I had.

IMO, yes. But if yo got the drol just use it and see how you react to it. Maybe you'll love it?

He's right some bb'ers pop a few hundred mg's of anadrol on contest day.

Water is water and it can be pushed out with many diff. drugs/OTC's. Unless you're doing a contest just take the stuff that bloats you and use it for the 4 weeks and then you can push the water out later in the cycle.

Top Bottom