kethnaab
New member
I have been using EC for approximately 4 months straight, with a few "breaks" of using TRex
Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?
I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.
literally.
no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.
Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?
Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?
I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.
literally.
no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.
Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













