Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

is it possible to fry the beta-2's?

kethnaab

New member
I have been using EC for approximately 4 months straight, with a few "breaks" of using TRex

Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?

I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.

literally.

no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.

Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?
 
kethnaab said:
I have been using EC for approximately 4 months straight, with a few "breaks" of using TRex

Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?

I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.

literally.

no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.

Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?



Hell Yes..... Beta 2 receptors downgrade quick, and 4 mths of ECA will do it..... You should have taken like 6 weeks off Beta 2 drugs, then hit the clen.... I just went through the same thing actually... Was on ECA for like 4mths, and it just loses its' effect.... That's when you come off, and let your receptors clear out, and start again.... Usually 4-6 weeks off Beta 2 drugs is enough to clear the receptors..... I think you should stop the clen, use Trex for about 4 weeks since you have it on hand, then start up the clen after that..... Good luck...

rizz
 
kethnaab said:
I have been using EC for approximately 4 months straight, with a few "breaks" of using TRex

Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?

I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.

literally.

no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.

Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?

You receptors downregulate and you get used to certain products. After a while, you'll need more and more stimulants unless you take time off.
 
so I should stop the clen, stay away from Ephedrine, and hit up TRex for about a month, then have a go at the clen

sound like a plan?

see, I asked about this before, and I was told "nah, you can transition right into clen, no need to stop ephedrine until you are ready to go on clen"

ah well, thanks guys.
 
kethnaab said:
I have been using EC for approximately 4 months straight, with a few "breaks" of using TRex

Would that possibly "fry" my beta-2 receptors and make them immune to clen?

I ask because I have used 100mcg of clen the last 3 days, and gotten nothing.

literally.

no shakes, no cramps, I even took it this morning without taurine and went and did 40 minutes on the stepmill, and nada.

Did I kill my beta-2's? Think I should just nix the clen for a month or so and stay away from the EC stack during that time as well?

Possible

Why use EC when you have clen?

Prefered scheme for clen 1 week on 1 off.
 
Top Bottom