Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is it possible for clen to have no effects?

Pelton54

New member
Ok guys I got some liquid clen from a well known reliable source....first day 20mcg(no sides) second day upped it to 60mcg(nothing still) so I thought it was fake and on third day I took well over 200mcg and still felt NO differences! Is it possible that clen would have no effect on some people because I would hate the think this source sent me some bad stuff
 
Well i would like to think my Clen is 100% real because I got it from a sponsor......and all there other products work good so far
 
If you do not feel clen at over 100mcg, your clen is fake.
Everyone feels clen above that dose.
 
You should feel it if it's real. I don't really feel it much until over 50mcg but at 100+ I'd be shaking like a leaf lol
 
Top Bottom