Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to take creatine and Glutamine together?

John McLane

I know a few of the "all in one" powders have them both mixed in, I've heard that they both battle for absorption and its not a good idea to mix them up, what's the board's opinion on this?

This subject will def varry from one to the next. I've taken both seperate and at same time and both ways worked fine. I'm now using Creatine Nitrate by APS and will continue to use as I've seen how well it works with no bloating. Also I stop using glutamine by itself, and switch to using Scivation's Xtend BCAA complex. Awesome taste and quallity product.

This subject will def varry from one to the next. I've taken both seperate and at same time and both ways worked fine. I'm now using Creatine Nitrate by APS and will continue to use as I've seen how well it works with no bloating. Also I stop using glutamine by itself, and switch to using Scivation's Xtend BCAA complex. Awesome taste and quallity product.

At the end of my current course I will take a decent "all in one" product with both together, much more convinient than having to measure out stuff, use 2 or 3 diff beaker bottles, bodybuilding then ends up a chore rather than something I enjoy

IMHO I get better results from creatine 1hr pre-workout... So I do that, then about 2 hours later (post work out) I take my select amino acids, like BCAA's and Glutamine and Arginine.

I don't ingest whey.

Top Bottom