Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ok to get 1/2 my calories from milk?

Depends what your goals are. If you are cutting, you will get way too much lactOSE (carb) for your own good....and it will hinder your goals.

But 1/2your calories? Either way, IMHO, you can get better quality stuff for carbs and protein man.

In any case, what are your goals?

Yeah, if you're trying to get cut, drop the milk along with other dairy products like cheese. If you are trying to bulk, drink up. But, I don't think that half of your calories should come from it. I think you need a little more variety, but I might be wrong. During the winter when I'm bulking I drink about a gallon a day. But, I've been cutting practically this whole year and have basically cut milk out of my diet. I might have had 2-3 gallons of milk total this year.

I view Milk as a product dependent on the diet at hand. If a non-Keto diet is followed, then you can use Milk, for I have had 1/2 gallon of ff-milk a day on certain diets, while dropping fat.

Mr.X :cool:

thatnks for the replys, im 16 so im not that worried about the extra fat, and i am just trying to add some more mass.

JayO

In that case drink up! You have the right attitude, just get a shitload of calories inside of you. What we like to call the see-food diet. See food, eat food.

Top Bottom