Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it just me or is nycgirl and swole getting cozy lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gymgurl said:
Hammy is a certified shit starter
yeah you need to vote in my poll:)

The Shadow said:
nice gossiping

Yes, 2 people talking about Big East football, Goya products, mozzarella and Italian sodas somehow leads to a thread about bumping nasties.

If he only knew who I was meeting for dinner on Sunday, my, my would that make a juicy thread. :rolleyes:

nycgirl said:
Yes, 2 people talking about Big East football, Goya products, mozzarella and Italian sodas somehow leads to a thread about bumping nasties.

If he only knew who I was meeting for dinner on Sunday, my, my would that make a juicy thread. :rolleyes:

I already know

nycgirl said:

:evil:

ouuuuu

really? oh my oh my!

nycgirl said:

you two sure have a lot in common
interesting

Frisky said:
:evil:

ouuuuu

really? oh my oh my!

Yes, I'm actually going to be away from EF for a few hours on Sunday night. I hope you don't miss me. Maybe I and my dinner partner will get really drunk on red wine and post.

Oh, wait, I'm going out of town again in 2 weeks . . . . maybe that will lead to another juicy thread.

nycgirl said:
Yes, I'm actually going to be away from EF for a few hours on Sunday night. I hope you don't miss me. Maybe I and my dinner partner will get really drunk on red wine and post.

Oh, wait, I'm going out of town again in 2 weeks . . . . maybe that will lead to another juicy thread.

hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom