Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it better to workout...???

It doesn't really matter for the true benefit from AAS occurs after training not during. Once your system is rich into the anabolic state, all of the good stuff happens. Even when taking something like dbol, you take it ED anyway so sooner or later you will be training on that day. Some seem to believe that they get the strength boost on the day of taking dbol, but little do they realize that most of the strength boost is from the water/sodium retention so you will still have the strength even if you take a day off dbol.

If you're taking a suspension or an oral it's probably a good idea. However, even with drugs you're going to need days off from training and still need to take the drugs on off days for recovery and growth.

Race car Driver said:

You should be taking this daily...is it oral or injectable? If it is oral then definitely everyday..if it is injectable it should still be every other day and then you will be hitting it on gym days anyway.

Daisy_Girl said:
How often are you injecting it? Winny has such a short half-life, you should be injecting it almost ED or EOD.

2cc's 2 days a week.

I get sore cheekbutts

Also can someone tell me the conversions fot cc's, mg, ml etc... they confuse me a lot!

Thanks again people.

Race car Driver said:
2cc's 2 days a week.

I get sore cheekbutts

Also can someone tell me the conversions fot cc's, mg, ml etc... they confuse me a lot!

Thanks again people.

There is a thread on this with a lot of views on the post. There really aren't any conversions persay. 2 CC's means 2 ml....but 2 cc's of prop at 100mg per CC is different from @cc's of deca at 400mg per cc. The more you research the easier it will be.

hammertime30 said:
It doesn't really matter for the true benefit from AAS occurs after training not during. Once your system is rich into the anabolic state, all of the good stuff happens. Even when taking something like dbol, you take it ED anyway so sooner or later you will be training on that day. Some seem to believe that they get the strength boost on the day of taking dbol, but little do they realize that most of the strength boost is from the water/sodium retention so you will still have the strength even if you take a day off dbol.

True shit.

:chomp:

Top Bottom