Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it bad to take this everyday nonstop?

This shit doesnt do shit for my sleep, but I havent read anything about negative long term uses in my recent readings.

Or if you are just looking for a simple way to take it (like a capsule), the typical dose is 470 mg of the straight root, although some people prefer the standardized extracts (which are typically in 200 mg doses).

Now, the hard part is that different people respond differently to different products, so you might not even get enough effect from it for sleep.... you might just get really relaxed from the maximum dose, or you might not feel much of anything from it.
I'd say try it out at the standard dose to see how your body responds to it.
If it doesn't help enough for sleep, you could try Melatonin, L-Tryptophan, 5-HTP, Scullcap, L-Taurine, or Passionflower... those are also very popular products for sleep. Good luck!

Never did anything for me. I have read Valerian could be slightly liver toxic.

I don't have sleeping problems as of the last month. My situation at home has changed. So now I sleep without the use of any aids. Its just there are a few occasions where I need to fall asleep a little earlier in the day inorder to wake up at a an earlier time. And when I do this I have a hard time falling asleep. That's because my body is already used to going to bed at a specific time.

Top Bottom