Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it always possible for a guy to get a six pack?

damac

Ok I know some guys can get obese and have skin hanging so not these guys. But what about guys who are just a little pudgy and don't exercise?

do you think with the right diet and exercise routine you could take that guy and get him a six pack?

OR is it possible for some guys they just can't definition around the middle area and if so how common is it?

Plastic surgeons say they do a ton of lipo on people who stabalize at a weight through diet and exercise and can't get it off. So patients get it sucked out like the love handles. Are they lying with the sales pitch to tell the customer what they want to hear or is that just possible?

What I mean is like where no conditioning will get that guys bodyfat lower like in single digits for whatever reason.

I think anyone can do it.

It's just a matter of building the ab muscles up so they show.... and then eating clean. You don't even have to be a bodybuilder, as long as you do cardio and diet.... I think anyone, if they're strict, can do it.

DanielBishop said:
I think anyone can do it.

It's just a matter of building the ab muscles up so they show.... and then eating clean. You don't even have to be a bodybuilder, as long as you do cardio and diet.... I think anyone, if they're strict, can do it.

Diet certainly is important but I still think genetics play a big role.

hmmm

I did (5X25) alternating crunches and reverse crunches every workout with 1 out of 5 workouts skipping everything. and they came out after 3 weeks. Mind you im an ecto-meso but it was done and they are rock hard especially the upper muscles. it worked for me, I've never had a 6 pac in my life until i did this by the way, i just been thin.

don`t forget your abs become visible when you drop your bf around 10%. Higher than this you`ll be seing the fat layer on your 6-packs.

Top Bottom