Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Homosexuality A Perversion Of God's Will???

Sushi X said:
even though all of you are raggin on Jesus, he still loves you anyway.

MB and Huntmaster, i see both your points. MB, his belief does'nt mean he's ignorant. it means he has been taught and or concluded something totally different than that of what you have. if he believed a ball was square and you believed it was cubical then that is ignorance. what he's sayin, correct me if i'm wrong hunt, is that though he believes the act of homsexualtily is a sin he still respects the person and shows them love nevertheless. much like someone who does drugs, is a rapist, child molester, petty thief, a sin is a sin. you don't hate a person but an act. you dont' stop caring or loving for a person cause of an act. God loves everyone despite their actions. my belief is though some people blow the act of homosexuality out of proportion, and focus too much on it rather than things like rape, incest, robbery, murder, ect. a sin is a sin, there is no lesser or worse. some believe hs is a sin while others do not, just as some believe drug usage is a sin while some do not. it's all the same. hate the sin(act) not the sinner(person). last but not least respect each others beliefs. that goes for everyone. you want respect you have to give it. it's earned , it's not a gift or a luxury. MB and Hunt, i respect both your opinions and beliefs therefore i am trying to mediate here in a peacefull civil manner. i dont mean to get on a soap box, sorry if thats what seemed to have happend.

I am making a rhetorical point. If homosexuality can be a sin,an abomination, because of one's teaching, I can as well regard opposition to the "practice" of homosexuality ignorance and call it a sin because of my own "teaching." I can claim god told me this. And I can absent myself from calculated insult by claiming I neverthless love you, even though you choose to practice a sin....which is otherwise where my attention goes. You think it's okay for him to call my love an abomination, a sin, but not for me to call his attitude ignorant? Are you serious?

It is rhetorical garbage to say that you love someone but that their manner of loving is an abomination. Can you imagine how utterly absurd it would be for someone to approach you with that? Can you imagine going to your own child and saying, "I love you, son, but I hate your way of loving? I love you, but if you show your love to another person in THAT WAY you are committing a sin that will land you in hell. " The child has to sacrifice his own way of loving a peer to the parent. Why do you think the suicide rate among gay teenagers is so fantastically high?

It's absurd. Stand for people's love and pursuit of happiness, as long as its consenual. Don't stand in the way of it and say God whispered to do so in your ear.

curling said:

Romans 1:26-27

Because of this, God gave tehm over to shamful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27> In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men , and received in themselves the due penalty for theri perversion.

ok i have to go to bed but i just want to make a couple of points.

a) why would anyone take the metaphors from the bible literally?
b) if you do take it literally, why do we revere the romans, etc., for their homosexual tendencies... after all, weren't they catholic?

buddy28 said:
the same topics seem to get rehashed around here, dont they?

TRUE BUT DONT BLAME ME. I ACTUALLY POSTED IT AS A JOKE. DIDNT EVEN EXPECT REPLIES.

KAYNE

Top Bottom