Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is hgh as dangerous as igf?

MASSIVEMONSTER

with all this hoo har around about igf being able to increase the rate of cancer cells, etc and after some indepth reserach i believie this is true and to be honest, as much as i wanna be a monster i dont wanna have a tumor growing in me at 1000mph in the near future as i care about my life and want to live long.
however, i know hgh increases igf for a short burst when you take it but not like long igf which hangs about for 10-12 hours in your body.
is hgh therefore safer in regards to cancerous growth than igf?

I think HGH is considerably safer-but when used with insulin improperly it can be deadly in an immediate way. IGF is something I won't fuck with-too many peeps in my family tree died from cancer already-although I will say most of their lifestyles were sedentary ones with no regard for nutrition, plenty of alcohol and tobacco use too.

HEY BIG CRACKER,

what dose of hgh/slin do you use? (i used 10iu slin pwo before)
what would you recommend?

i have read shit loads and igf isnt for me either. no one in my family has had cancer yet (touch wood) but it worries me knowing i could speed up the process and life is too precious to gain a few lb of muscle but die young IMO.
unless your a pro, igf isnt worth it.
hgh works slightly differently though and it has loads of good research behind it so i`m opting for a 6 month cycle of that.

igf wont cause cancer it will only increase the size if taking igf when u already have the tumor.

i know that igf will only speed up a tumor, but it cant actually give you cancer or a tumor.
however, most of us who have existing tumors or are pre disposed to cancer dont know it at present and using igf is like holding a gun to your head with two bullets in it - one real one and one blank then pulling the trigger.
we all wanna gain muscle and i DO want to use igf but am worried a lot by this fact. there is no screening test to indicate whether a tumor is lying dormant. i am 26, want to live to 80 or so and the thought of a tumor growing at 1000mph through using igf and dying at 40 isnt an option.
any thoughts?

Sorry to burst your bubble but HGH will do the same thing if you have any dormant cancer cells!

RADAR

really!?
i thought that hgh only spiked igf levels for 15 mins and worked in other ways to produce muscle growth whereas igf is active for 10-12 hours and therefore can exert more damage?

bump for more info!

Top Bottom