Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is God an alien??

Pretty much for the last 15 years, I have been reading about philsophy, religion and science. The more I read it was like the more mental power I possessed, and the higher my consciousnes became. My head is in the clouds literally and God basically, IMO, is bored and has no one to talk to on a even par mental basis. When people pray, because their mind is weak and on a earthly animal level, they are not connected to God or God's conscious in the cosmos. But the more mental power you have, its like God comes to you, and then its like you are God because that power and knowledge over takes you. You harmonize with it, communicate with it, are OPEN to whatever truth it is, and you are objectively RECEPTIVE to it being you believe in truth, a seeker, then that power comes to you and guides you in life, you become an aspect of God as long as you keep that power. People actually try to take that power away from you. Seriously, this is the biggest problem. People are takers. Religous people especially. The ask for shit, pray for shit for themselves or other in whom they indirectly benefit. I said in an earlier post, how many people would commit suicide for God. None but everyone wants to kill for God because they think they will get a benefit from it, eternal life, feeling of power in killing when they know they will not be harmed. Do you think God likes users and self interested idiots?

God likes givers, who give themselves without that person's self interest at stake or where they would use that power for their own interests.

Its like when some begger comes to you asking for a dollar. How do you feel?
This is in the position God is in all the time when people pray to him. Can you do this for me? Can you do that for someone?

What would it be like if someone came up to you to understand you disinterestly without judgement and open minded. You would take to that person and after awhile that person would be you.

I actually have these Jewish, Christian and their henchmen stalkers who try to convert me and threaten or do violence if I do not. They try to bribe me. In essence, they try to take my God power from me. Like beggers asking for money, In the END, they are self interested users which is why I have more God power and knowledge then them. Because I have sacrificed more of my life then they have, i.e. suffered.

My advice to them is to become objective, personally detach your self from you bigotry, and give your life over, i.e. sacrifice yourself by time and energy and they will then have the same knowledge and godpower as I do and then they would not have to bribe me, black mail, or do violence to me.

Its a more moral way.

Last edited:
Dirk Howat said:
I actually have these Christian stalkers who try to convert me and threaten or do violence if I do not. They try to bribe me. In essence, they try to take my God power from me. Like beggers asking for money, In the END, they are self interested users which is why I have more God power and knowledge then them. Because I have sacrificed more of my life then they have, i.e. suffered.
your ugly

Yeah Sure Why fuckin Not.

Bush Is the Leader Of the Free World and God is a Alien.

The Circle is Complete.

I can appreciate your views on that and they make sense to me. I dont really focus on peoples actions and their motivations so I cant describe how I feel about that. I think that you are right about them seeking things from God and asking for shit rather than giving. I dont I could go on for awhile on that.
I dont see God though as someone or having a personality really. Ill never be able to describe it. Actually you had posted something about the Brahmans, so I looked it up and ran across Brahman, although not the peoples you were discussing, but upanashadic discussion. It is a somewhat descriptive way to describe God, only they use Altman and Brahman and altman. This is loosely a way Id describe the higher being.

The hymns of the Rig Veda are addressed to a huge collection of devas , or gods; however, there are several references to a single god or single principle which is the source or the totality of all other divinities and phenomenon in the universe; this is an early attempt in Hinduism to unify the many into the one. This single, originary divinity is sometimes the combination of all the gods put together, the Vishvadevas, or "Allgods." Sometimes this single divinity or principle is a concrete, active force, such as the World Maker (Vishvakarman: "All-maker"), or it's highly abstract, such as Rita, or cosmic order, an idea similar in some respects (but different in others) to the Chinese concept of the Tao or the Great Ultimate.

Upanishadic literature tended to talk about this unitary or single divinity, power, or principle to the exclusion of all other gods, so that philosophically Indian thought during the Upanishadic period moved towards many of the same conclusions as Parmenides and the Eleatic philosophers did in ancient Greece. This single, unitary divinity had several aspects and names in the Upanishads, two of the most important are Atman, "Universal Spirit," and Brahman. The word "brahman" in Sanskrit originally meant "power" and specifically referred to the power of prayer or sacrifice to bring about material change in the world (hence the word brahmin for priest); so that Brahman seems to refer to the power that brings about and changes the physical universe. In the Upanishads , Brahman is not only the principle and creator of all there is, but is also the sum totality of the universe and its phenomena.

This dual nature of the single divinity or totality of the universe, Brahman and Atman, gets worked out in the following way. Brahman can be located both in the physical, external world and also in the spiritual and inner world where it is present as Atman, "universal spirit." Now every human being has an undying soul (atman) which, because of samsara, lasts through eternity from life to life; this undying atman is a microcosm of Atman, the universal spirit, which is identical to Brahman. By understanding your true Self, by coming to know one's own undying soul, one then arrives at the knowledge of Brahman itself; the key to understanding the nature of the one unitary principle of the universe is to see one's (undying) self as identical with Brahman: "aham asmi Brahman": I am Brahman.

Here's the equation: Brahman=Atman=atman. Brahman is the totality of the universe as it is present outside of you;, Atman is the totality of the universe as it is present within you; Brahman is the totality of the world known objectively, Atman is the totality of the world known subjectively. This equation fundamentally underlies the whole of Krishna's teachings concerning dharma in the Baghavad Gita .

You know your shit.

In Arya Dharma, the Upanishads, Brahman is the eternal soul and then you have your soul or Atman. There goal is for Atman and Brahman to be ONE. This really the goal of religion for an individual. Now a religious organization may be different. Some are like political parties and governments, they are about power, getting more power and using whatever Machivellian techniques to get and hold power.

The Rig Veda is before the Upanishad and before this they had a God call Dyaus Pater, or Heavenly Father who was the orginal Indo-European God. As the proto-Indo-European evolved, grew and spread out, they tookd their religion with them. In Greek they called it Zeus, in Teutonic world Tiwaz, Roman Ju-pitar, Hitite Tius, etc......

I am reconstructing that PIE (proto-Indo-European or Aryan) religion in a Teutonic context.

Do you know about Purusha?

Last edited:
Dirk Howat said:
You know your shit.

In Hinduism in the Upanishads, Brahman is the eternal soul and then you have your soul or Atman. There goal is for Atman and Brahman to be ONE. This really the goal of religion for an individual. Now a religious organization may be different. Some are like political parties and governments, they are about power, getting more power and using whatever Machivellian techniques to get and hold power.

The Rig Veda is before the Upanishad and before this they had a God call Dyaus Pater, or Heavenly Father who was the orginal Indo-European God. As the proto-Indo-European evolved, grew and spread out, they tookd their religion with them. In Greek they called it Zeus, in Teutonic world Tiwaz, Roman Ju-pitar, Hitite Tius, etc......

In a reconstructing that PIE (proto-Indo-European) religion in a Teutonic context.

The original Indo-European God was
great

Dirk Howat said:
You know your shit.

In Hinduism in the Upanishads, Brahman is the eternal soul and then you have your soul or Atman. There goal is for Atman and Brahman to be ONE. This really the goal of religion for an individual. Now a religious organization may be different. Some are like political parties and governments, they are about power, getting more power and using whatever Machivellian techniques to get and hold power.

I am reconstructing that PIE (proto-Indo-European) religion in a Teutonic context.

No, I am not familiar with Purusha.
You are on a much higher level than I am with philosophy and ancient studies, so Ill prolly get a little lost as you reference things.
Purusha as a vedic hymn on the creator.

Last edited:
BrothaBill said:
No, I am not familiar with Purusha.
You are on a much higher level than I am with philosophy and ancient studies, so Ill prolly get a little lost as you reference things.
Who or what is Purusha?

In Arya Dharma, Purusha is the Primordial man. Dyeus Pitar, or God is evolving and God created this world by destroying matter and creating life. God destroyed primordial man/matter called Purusha and from this destruction man was created. The Brahman from his Mind, and other people for other limbs. The Brahman is the mind of god and the offspring of God.

This is also in Teutonic religion. Same deal. God, or Tiwaz or Air as I have deduced (Airmanareiks is a gothic extant name. Air meaning god of the sky, man meaning man, and reiks meaning power or rule. So Airmanareiks is God incarnated God man with power and dominion)

God destroyed the primordial giant or Thurs/Jotun we call Ymir and various kinds where born. In Rigsthula, it states God incarnated in midgard or earth and begot progeny first the thrall,. then karl then jarl who was the noble class. He choose this noble class (ario) gave them knowledge (runes) of God and gave them dominion. This is the same as in Arya Dharma and the Laws of Manu.

In both Arya Dharma and Teutonic or what I call (Irminism because Airmanarics is also derived into Ermanaric or Irminaric, Ir being God, or Air) you have God destroying primordial man or matter and creating or begetting a offspring or Godpeople, (Brahman Aryans (Ario, or Irmins in Teutonic religion).

They are both offshoots of the proto Aryan religion which is around 20,000 years old.

More about the Primordial man:

The Primordial man, as Ymir, is displaying the creation of man,
the breaking up of the material giant into the more spiritual man,
also by the breakup, illustrates the nature of divine society, As in
Purusha destruction divides itself into distinct qualitatively
differing beings, new beings, from one to many. Then from Primordial
Man/Ymir to Man/Laws of Manus/Rigsthula, to have the rede or log
of the god who broke it up, thus giving a reason for the
destruction/killing of this being into something qualitatively
different. Which was the gods intentional of being objectifying
itself in space and time. Manifesting itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom