Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is ECA without the Asprin Still effective??

Buffalo Joe

I have a client that is trying to lose the weight and is allergic to all types of asprin. Will the ECA stack work effectively without the Asprin or is there anything else that is OTC that she can get that gives good results?

Yes. The aspirin is nonessential. In fact, the only studies that showed any benefit to aspiring were conducted on the extremely obese.

ECs work just fine.

Some people use Yahombie instead of Aspirin. I've never tried it because ECA works well for me, but I've heard people swear by ECY. Yahombie can have similar side affects as Ephedrine though (jitters, shaking hands, etc..) so start with a low dose if they're stacking with Ephedrine and Caffiene

The EC stack (minus the aspirin) is fine, especially if your client is allergic to aspirin. I cannot professionally recommend mixing ephedrine with yohimibine even though some people tolerate this combo without incidence.

I believe I remember Duchaine saying in an Ask the Guru section once that the aspirin has the effect of not letting your body come down as quickly. I can't remember the specifics but it was something about your body releases some chemical to bring you back down but aspirin somehow counteracts it. Sorry I can't recall anymore but it was something to that effect.

Is there some place you can get eph. without guafenesin? All I can find is with 200mg of guafenesin or is it illegal?

I'm using ECA at the moment 2 weeks on then followed by 2 weeks of Clen.

What I have noticed while on the ECA is really bad digestion problems, I would assume this is caused by the Aspirin.

When I come off the ECA and go back on the Clen the problem seem to go away.

Does anyone else experience this sort of problem?

Top Bottom