Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is D-bol really worth it?

JackedZete

Yo guys,
Is d-bol really worth it. i have heard that it helps for rapid weight gain, but the sides are bad. I also heard that u lose most of what u gain. Help me out

A good question.I had simalar doubts also .My 1st cycle was d-bol only but i used it in small amounts 15-20 mg a day.Gained 20 pounds in 7 weeks kept 12 so not to bad .But really what you need is to stack it with test or sust.You will gain more and keep most of your gains .I am currently popin 20-25 mg a day of d-bol and 250 mg of test every 4-5 days.Nest shot im adding 200 mgs of sust.Eating the d's for 6 weeks and running the test and sust through week 11.Good luck bro but you have nothing to fear from a low dosage of d-bol. I would'nt personaly go over 6 pills a day.: :alien:

its definately worth it. and i notice big gains when i bumped up to 35g+ per day. it'll make u feel like superman

well worth it...

...I've always had good results with dbol...never used less than 30mg a day...usually 40mg
a day and sometimes 50mg a day although I tend to get a little gyno past 40(nothing that
nolva won't take care of)....take clomid after your cycle and you should be in good shape...also
make sure you take milk thistle for your liver...

Hell yeah dbol is worth is. Nothing gets me more pumped than dbol. Stack it with some Test to help keep those gains.

yes dbals are very effective and been around since the very beginning, whats good about these are that they do produce quick gains of size and strength and can be stacked with any test causing dramatic results.

It's great stacked with anything. Minimum effective dose is 15mg daily. Should be spaced out. I always tapered it down to nothing and never used it for over 4 weeks at a time - ussually in a stack of nandralone or sustanon. You'll lose some water weight quickly when you come off but you'll also look better (unless you like bloated/fat/ugly). Great workouts - some of the best ever.

I love dbol. I personally wouldn't do a bulking cycle without it. If you don't like the strength and pumps off it, something is wrong with you...

Top Bottom