Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is cutting on your first cycle a waste?

2nd cycle I want to run 400mg-500mg for 14test e and 250mg tren a possibly build up to 350mg for 8 weeks, I'm not really interested winny/deca/Sus, just wanna run test alone to get the taste of aas, but get the most out of my first cycle as possible aswell

2nd cycle I want to run 400mg-500mg for 14test e and 250mg tren a possibly build up to 350mg for 8 weeks, I'm not really interested winny/deca/Sus, just wanna run test alone to get the taste of aas, but get the most out of my first cycle as possible aswell

Sus, sust, sustanon, ect IS test. I wouldn't recommend Tren on a second cycle.

2nd cycle I am planning on running test e and tren a, just wanna run a test cycle first to be safe, but get as much benifit out of it as possible, would I get better results cutting on test e, then bulking nxt yr on test/tren, or natural cut and then bulk on test? What would be better guys?

I know a lot of people dnt recommend tren 2nd cycle which I respect but I'm pretty set on it, I love the dry vas look it gives, and would only be running low dose of a, so if sides were bad I can stop, and my 2 training partners have only ever run test tren cycles so I can guide off there expierience as ill be seeing them everyday

I know a lot of people dnt recommend tren 2nd cycle which I respect but I'm pretty set on it, I love the dry vas look it gives, and would only be running low dose of a, so if sides were bad I can stop, and my 2 training partners have only ever run test tren cycles so I can guide off there expierience as ill be seeing them everyday

If u like the dry look just run anavar for last 4-6 weeks of test cycle

That second cycle is horrible, don't even think about doin eq unless u can afford enough for 14-16weeks at 600mg per week. Dunno where u reference ur doses from man especially with the dex

That is WAY too much arimidex. First off if you get some real test, 250-300 mg a week of E or C is plenty for a first cycle Especially if cutting. 100mg of prop eod is fine too. You need to have an A.I. on hand incase your gyno prone but at either of those doses you should not need an A.I.
You will kill way too much estrogen..5 mg ed of adex is a LOT of a.i. you need estrogen to lube your joints and balance your hormones.

@Ftsk 600mg eq is way overkill imo he would be fine at 450 to 500 if it was just test eq but if you noticed I had dhb in there which is the dht of eq so there is no need to high dose either eq or the dhb since they enhance each other significantly

@burnthis corpse yeah you are probably right the only reason I recommended .5 a day is because since test p is so fast acting that it can lead to estrogen problems faster then test c or e so I'd rather be safe then sorry but what would you recommend in regards to an arimidex dosing protocol?

@Ftsk 600mg eq is way overkill imo he would be fine at 450 to 500 if it was just test eq but if you noticed I had dhb in there which is the dht of eq so there is no need to high dose either eq or the dhb since they enhance each other significantly

@burnthis corpse yeah you are probably right the only reason I recommended .5 a day is because since test p is so fast acting that it can lead to estrogen problems faster then test c or e so I'd rather be safe then sorry but what would you recommend in regards to an arimidex dosing protocol?

On 100mg prop eod only? Aromasin over Adex but either way have it....in your drawer. I don't recommend any A.I. with that low of a test dose. The test might start working faster but if gyno symptoms are gonna come they are gonna come. Whether it be week 6,8 or 2. I never run an A.I. and tried 12.5 mg aromasin e3d with nothing but 375mg test c this year. Made me feel like shit. Dropped it and I felt great. People get too crazy with a.i. doses. He has letro also. So of he gets itchy nips he can really nail it quick.

On 100mg prop eod only? Aromasin over Adex but either way have it....in your drawer. I don't recommend any A.I. with that low of a test dose. The test might start working faster but if gyno symptoms are gonna come they are gonna come. Whether it be week 6,8 or 2. I never run an A.I. and tried 12.5 mg aromasin e3d with nothing but 375mg test c this year. Made me feel like shit. Dropped it and I felt great. People get too crazy with a.i. doses. He has letro also. So of he gets itchy nips he can really nail it quick.

Good point

what im the most confused on is why there is even talk of a second cycle when the first one hasn't even been started... you have NO IDEA how your body will react, what your results will be and what your next goals will be after you get your results... you need to focus on one thing at a time...

Top Bottom