Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is cornstarch or powder sugar good postworkout?

there are better choices such as bulk glucose or dextrose IMO. u could also use that waxy maize shit but i never cared for it. plus i prefer to eat my high glycemic carbs for PWO.

yea, get your wife to sort of roll around ......oh, sorry, proviron just kicked in, so ah, whatever 8and20 said....and i will go back to, well, uhhhh, reading

peligroso said:
It;s because I can find dextrose... where i live.... also how many grams of dextrose 50g post work out?

i use about 50-75g. probably a little on the high side but i rather have too much for this meal than too little. very important meal imo.

Post workout? 100% grape or 100% apple juice - packed full of natural sugars (dextrose) antioxidants and electrolytes, digest nice and quick and perform their needed function :)

Cream of rice also works well, 36g carbs per serving, no fats, 3g protein.

Bretmj1 said:
Post workout? 100% grape or 100% apple juice - packed full of natural sugars (dextrose) antioxidants and electrolytes, digest nice and quick and perform their needed function :)

Cream of rice also works well, 36g carbs per serving, no fats, 3g protein.

Not sure about grape juice, but apple juice mainly fructose, so not the best PWO.

White potato is best PWO if you want a high GI carb that is a natural food (diseree potatoes GI =102, although don't understand how anything could be >100)

Top Bottom