Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is cell tech any good

Have never personally tried it, but from what I have heard from those who have used it and from research + common sense, I would have to say no.
Many people will report that they gained a substantial amount of weight with Cell-Tech within a short time...this is due to the overwhelming amount of sugar that is in Cell-Tech, which goes to retaining water and building fat...which is obviously something that you dont want.
If you want a good creatine blend, get some Creatine HSC from AST or some Phosphagen HP from EAS. I have used both of these and have had good results.

Cell tech is not a bad product, but when you compare it to other simliar products they are very over priced, I use the Kaizen Creatine transport ( I am the spokesman for them) which is the same product yet a lot cheaper, also the products from Jarrow are reasonably priced though I am not sure of there quality control of there products.
When it come sto buying any product compare the ingredients & the price, but also make sure that the brand has quality testing results avaibale, if they don't i would be skipping there line of products.
take Care,

Guy

cell tech is way overpriced and has alot of sugar, if your into that then there are alot of products with the same ingredients as cell tech, just lower priced. Good luck

CORRECT!!!

Everybody is right, the sugar in Cell Tech is a killer. But If you're a skinny hard gaining punk, it may be the way to go. It does contain ALA, one of the most effective antioxidants on the market. Other than that, go elsewhere! Everybody on the board has recommended Dimaxx creatine, personally it's my favorite.

This is becoming the Can I drink Winny question of the supplement board. Cell-tech has been discussed thoroughly and you can search the archives for more opinions.

Top Bottom