Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is bodybuilding for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andersen05

Hey y'all, I'm 25 years old 5'9 162lbs, I've been weightlifting since I was 14, I've always been fascinated by bodybuilders and it's lifestyle. I started Bodybuilding or attempting to last year around October. I've put on 17lbs since February, I'm fairly muscular. My question is, am I barking up the wrong tree? What if I can't put on anymore weight and I'm just kidding myself? Am I genetically blocked from obtaining a bodybuilding physique? I'm getting really discouraged and just looking for advice from anyone who knows of the bodybuilding lifestyle. Thanks

well you have three things going against you

1. in 11 years you have made it to 165

2. you weigh 165

3. well i guess just two things

but yes a high chance you are not going to make it. just make it a hobby and have fun working out bor

well you have three things going against you

1. in 11 years you have made it to 165

2. you weigh 165

3. well i guess just two things

but yes a high chance you are not going to make it. just make it a hobby and have fun working out bor

^^ dont listen to this smoothie making bicycle short wearing fag

What are you ultimately looking to attain through bodybuilding?

well i didn't read it detailed enough. if you have just put on 17 lbs in a month, but been lifting 11 years, wtf have you been doing in the last 11 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom