Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Beastdrol a good PH?

Beast is awesome im on it right now. It's serious stuff tho, don't run It unless your ready. But if you can find some, enjoy!

Yeah, I'm a beginner in all this, so until I'm ready I ain't gonna take Beastdrol more than likely, I know it gave my buddy good results, I want to avoid shut down as much as possible to

I don't know why people say beast isn't for beginners... I ran it first cycle, with all supports, at sane dosages, and the worst sides were back pumps, and borderline-raper sex drive.. I know everyone is different, but still

Damn, it's a lot but still, I ain't trying to shut Down, I'm still young, like I said I'll have to research it and see if its worth the risk!

Damn, it's a lot but still, I ain't trying to shut Down, I'm still young, like I said I'll have to research it and see if its worth the risk!

I'm not sure if you understand what shutdown means. It's a temporary state and young people recover from it very quick, even more so when proper support supps and pct is implemented.

I thought shutdown was when your natural test levels shutdown and you can't recover from it, and you feel like a bitch with no sex drive, but I did know you need PCT for any anabolic supps! But if its true you can recover fast then I'm down with the plan!

Top Bottom