Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is anyone familiar with neo-paganism?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
i am doing a research assignment for it for anthropology. i was wondering if anyone knew about the heirarchal system (if there is such a thing in neo paganism) and their language/lingo/dialects? or a website with info woul dbe cool too. thanks.

Long story short, and this should give you all the names you need to make Google sit up and fetch.

Start with a bunch of bored Victorian lodge members, such as Aleister Crowley and Arthur Waite, who had fun cursing each other. Another of them was a guy named Gerald Gardner, who decided it would be much more fun to hang out with naked chicks, so he announced that his grandmother was a witch who had "initiated" him while he was quite young. And he went on to explain at GREAT length how witchcraft was really the Old Religion of the Goddess and (amazingly) just happened to have all these rituals that are remarkably similar to those of his old lodge. (Heh.)

He had a nice deal going through the forties and fifties where his initiates would initiate people, and it was a big deal to be a certified Gardnerian in the sixties. But after a while the people who couldn't get initiated in a direct line of descent from one of his initiates decided that hey, they had grandmothers, too.

Hey Lestat -- you run into any guys who were into Asatru?

thanks digger! after much research i have come to the conclusion that neo paganism is not a real religion.

:whatever:

Most of the Witches I used to hang out with were raised in non-observant Jewish homes. There might be a research paper in that. And I'll take Wicca over Scientology any time. Those guys are wack.

digger said:
:whatever:

Most of the Witches I used to hang out with were raised in non-observant Jewish homes. There might be a research paper in that. And I'll take Wicca over Scientology any time. Those guys are wack.

Wiccans are an interesting clan.....

Call a Wiccan a Goth and watch the bedlam that enusues! :lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

I highly recommend sacrificing special ed kids at the alter of the goat god with a razor-sharp athame. Sure beats Magic the Gathering

samgoogle5zw.jpg

Top Bottom