Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Aljazeera more concerned about the Obama Administration killing Americans.....?

Re: Is Aljazeera more concerned about the Obama Administration killing Americans.....

If you believe that I'm gonna worry about sum of your faculties

just sayin'

lololololol!

He lives in his own little world.

But I think that's a feature of people like that.

Re: Is Aljazeera more concerned about the Obama Administration killing Americans.....

Does anyone besides you give a fuck about Al Jizz-eera?

I do. They have an interesting perspective.

Obviously I don't agree with many of their positions, but it is a nice check-and-balance to US-based media.

Pin this shit you're talking about is years in the making, it started under Bush with the Patriot act and shit like it will happen with every single administration hereafter. Difference will be when something similiar happens under the next republican president the freedoms we'll be losing will be no big fucking deal and any of you pansies crying about it need to buck up and act like an American. I remember this shit all too well from Bushies days. Every time somebody opened their mouths that maybe this shit was going to far they got the "unamerican" finger pointed at em and reminded dat dem terroreests are running around. And now that the inevitable carry over is happenening, but under a democrat president...now it's a communist agenda wanting to change us.

Bush most definitely eroded our freedoms, but Barry has taken that to a whole new level.

Example:

Bush pushed the frontier of being able to detain and question enemy combatants in facilities like Gitmo.

Barry ran on closing down Gitmo.

No only did Barry not close Gitmo, he innovated far beyond that. Instead of capturing and questioning them, he just blows them the hell up from thousands of miles away.

Then he innovated again. His administration now has guidelines for when they can assassinate Americans via drone strike. Take a moment and reflect on that:

- No warrant for their arrest.
- No presentation of evidence to a judge or jury.
- No trial or conviction
- No chance to detain or question
- Almost certain collateral damage

I'll give Barry props for being an innovator though. In a mere four years he stretched a policy of detaining enemy combatants to a policy of assassinating American citizens. Four years ago I would have bet no president (R or D) could have pulled that off.

It's eerie how governments are using the term terrorist and taking action against such around the time both Canada and USA are meddling with constitutions and freedoms. They've made it so if their own people decide to stand up to the government they can be deemed terrorist and eradicated.

It's eerie how governments are using the term terrorist and taking action against such around the time both Canada and USA are meddling with constitutions and freedoms. They've made it so if their own people decide to stand up to the government they can be deemed terrorist and eradicated.

bro thanks for the 'kimjongilia' recommendation, shit was a huge fukn mess holy shit

indeed

if by "own little world" you mean ... "his mom's basement"

Lol I mean I work, gym, family, it's not like my day to day consists of a global outreach to confirm people's real emotions and opinions.
And I moved out of my parents when I was 17 and bought my first house when I was 19. I don't play that freeloading bullshit

bro thanks for the 'kimjongilia' recommendation, shit was a huge fukn mess holy shit

No prob it's a good watch. I'd like to see everyone there when and if they're "plugged" into the rest of the world, they would be so overwhelmed I'm sure

Does anyone besides you give a fuck about Al Jizz-eera?

i'm guessing the millions of muslims who watch it give a fug about it
and i'd also wager your party commrades will begin to watch and give a fuk about it, with the company purchasing current tv from alan gore and being broadcast in more american homes.

Top Bottom