Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Irritability issues.

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Been on Proviron already know for about 6 weeks. Although it has improved my libido, sleep, strength, energy and positive mood. At times I tend to get "somewhat" irritable.

I already have a pretty low tolerance for ignorance and stupidity. But now after 6 weeks on proviron....it seems to have gotten worse!

Is it the proviron causing it? If so...what do I do? Drop the dose down from 50mgs to 25mgs? Or just drop it completely for a few weeks?

Can be the dose of Test I'm on. I'm only on 250mgs of Test Cyp a week.

Strange, I have taken it at 50mg for 6 weeks or so and really didnt get anything like that and i also have low tolerance for stupidity. I have found that I was like that from the get go and just needed to take a step back before reacting if you know what I mean bro.

You have about ten threads regarding proviron on the front page bro seriously do some reading up on it...

You have about ten threads regarding proviron on the front page bro seriously do some reading up on it...

LOL! True! But they are all different subjects "based" on proviron. It's been YEARS since I used proviron. 3-4 years not on it makes a person forget everything about it.

it's an androgen so it will increase aggression that and the freed test may contribute I personally love the grrrrrr feeling :evil:

Its probably the androgen factor. I know with me now 4.5 weeks into 500sust and 400 deca...I'm fine. But "IF" I do get worked up about something I notice the drugs tend to cause me to take it up another notch. But thats only if I get going to begin with.

Yup! That's how it is! I usually have a low tolerance for ignorance and stupidity. But on androgens. Holy shit! All women and children and DUMB men (those low on Test) must BACK THE FUCK UP!

Top Bottom