Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Asylum summer Kitchen sink cycle

Yeah, I haven't jumped in 3 months, last jump was line twists all the way up to the bag, no chance at kicking out. Cut the main and was happy as hell to see those 7 white cells open up lol, guess I've been scared since. My buddy had a horse shoe the same day.

You think you could even throw the drogue with those lat's in the way!?

Lol...I had a reflex rig with the pilot in back of bag. NO WAY could I reach one now. I would have to have a leg mount now. Funny thing I had my first malfunction on jump 17, just a few after graduating class. I had line twists also (which I packed myself)Doh! I Cut away before the rsl did it for me and was so happy when I landed I didnt care that I had to supply beer for the whole DZ ( thank god I started out at a small DZ before going to perris.) I felt like a king that night knowing I saved my own life! Had 2 other mals in my career. neither of them were any fun.

Lol...I had a reflex rig with the pilot in back of bag. NO WAY could I reach one now. I would have to have a leg mount now. Funny thing I had my first malfunction on jump 17, just a few after graduating class. I had line twists also (which I packed myself)Doh! I Cut away before the rsl did it for me and was so happy when I landed I didnt care that I had to supply beer for the whole DZ ( thank god I started out at a small DZ before going to perris.) I felt like a king that night knowing I saved my own life! Had 2 other mals in my career. neither of them were any fun.

Yeah I didn't pack my own but I still bought 2 cases lol, now if it was my fault then I would've had a lotttttt of beer to buy.

The best part was it was a coached jump and the dude films everything for reference, it happened so fast it looked like the lines came out already twisted. Tried spreading and kicking out for like 3 seconds haha, look right pull right look left pull left lol. I was amazed at how just that bag and drogue created enough drag for a moment to look up and try spreading the risers

Yeah I didn't pack my own but I still bought 2 cases lol, now if it was my fault then I would've had a lotttttt of beer to buy.

The best part was it was a coached jump and the dude films everything for reference, it happened so fast it looked like the lines came out already twisted. Tried spreading and kicking out for like 3 seconds haha, look right pull right look left pull left lol. I was amazed at how just that bag and drogue created enough drag for a moment to look up and try spreading the risers

Yea trip.....My second cut away was a sit fly jump and when I turned over and threw out....My pilot shoot was tied in a knot. high speed cut away. That one hurt. Last one was broken steering lines on opening. Had to make a judgement call at about 1100 feet. Cut away and was completely opened up under reserve at just about the highth of two otters. That was the worst one of all. That was really fricken scary. I had a camera helmet on for the second two. Made for some good footage on the last one.

nice cycle bro. i like your dosage for aqll the compounds. this proves that even a big guy like you, dont need upwards of 1 gram of test per week to gain.

That looks like a sick cycle bro...

what's in the work for PCT?

btw, you look amazing and you are an inspiration bro...keep doing what you're doing...you're a beast!

Truthfully...I don't do much for PCT other than the usual Hcg, clomid, novadex when needed. I am on test year round always at 250 until my true cycles where I bump the test up and add the other compounds. I use the compounds above to keep the nuts up when needed.

Truthfully...I don't do much for PCT other than the usual Hcg, clomid, novadex when needed. I am on test year round always at 250 until my true cycles where I bump the test up and add the other compounds. I use the compounds above to keep the nuts up when needed.

I have been on test 300mgs ew for the last 5 months...I just started 500mgs ew for 2 months and then I'll take it back down to 300mgs ew....

Lookin like a slab of quality meat my friend. Let us know how you feel with those peptides! I am interested to know how they effect growth, and preformance overall.

Good luck bro!

Top Bottom