G
Gambino
Guest
You eat so much, can't count all your rolls
I'd bake pie for you girl, and all you can say is
That's not my kind
I never get tired of washing your fat
and I never know when i come around
What I'm gonna find
You have a doughnut shaped behind
Don't you know
Girl, you’ll be a plumper soon
Please come take my hand
Girl, you’ll be a plumper soon
Soon you’ll need a man
I'd bake pie for you girl, and all you can say is
That's not my kind
I never get tired of washing your fat
and I never know when i come around
What I'm gonna find
You have a doughnut shaped behind
Don't you know
Girl, you’ll be a plumper soon
Please come take my hand
Girl, you’ll be a plumper soon
Soon you’ll need a man

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














