Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Anavar Tabs?

there's a ton of posts on this right now... his stuff was tested and dosed less than half of what was advertised... that said... is still cheaper and just consider it a 5mg tab that you have to chew and be careful just in case it contains anadrol in it... you'll know in the first week if you are too bloated to type it just use your nose to type us a message.

sorry guys I have to say something.

Bro, I have used a few of his product and I have NEVER received results from them. Some people have, some haven't. Personally I think that more haven't then had. Like mentioned earlier his stuff is underdosed (if its good at all). If you like to gamble when the odds are not in your favor then roll the dice, order some and post your results. I am open minded and would LOVE to hear them. :) because I don't hear many good results.

i used 50mg/day of their anavar and didnt get any resluts. i dont recommend it to anyone.

jc21 said:
i used 50mg/day of their anavar and didnt get any resluts. i dont recommend it to anyone.

well god what kind of results do you expect from anavar? for dieting its golden, other then that its not all that effective

Top Bottom