stillkickin
New member
Can someone give me some feedback on this brand of bol. Thanks
stillkickin said:Can someone give me some feedback on this brand of bol. Thanks
So he straightened everything out and he is back in business he was on the run for a while.Extra_Strong said:orals work great for me. And he is still in business.
i got a package once that did not have one of my orders. Abombs. and i let him know and he sent me twice what i had orderd to make up for it.
Well he was on the run and they had his wife under arrest and he is up and running already that was quick. I would be scared to deal with someone after all that drama.ItalianMuscle27 said:Wrong! He is up and running..
mookie said:IP is no longer in the business.
mookie said:Well he was on the run and they had his wife under arrest and he is up and running already that was quick. I would be scared to deal with someone after all that drama.
You think most sources wives have been arrested and they were on the run and now there back in business? Never dealt with him heard mixed reviews but someone that has gone down like that I would be afraid to deal with.cougar8 said:You take the same risk dealing with anyone on the internet! Obviously the guy knows what he is doing for how long he has been around.
Get your facts straight dude.mookie said:You think most sources wives have been arrested and they were on the run and now there back in business? Never dealt with him heard mixed reviews but someone that has gone down like that I would be afraid to deal with.
My facts are straight he was on the run and his wife was arrested that is a fact! He might be back and running but I would be scared to deal with him after what has happen. Not saying he is or isn't a good bro but he has mixed reviews on his product. Do a search if you don't believe me. Now what have I said that is not a fact!dali said:Get your facts straight dude.
IP is back and going strong. He's no longer in China so it's like the shit never happened.
Don't bash a good bro that's been doing this for over 10 yrs now.
mookie said:My facts are straight he was on the run and his wife was arrested that is a fact! He might be back and running but I would be scared to deal with him after what has happen. Not saying he is or isn't a good bro but he has mixed reviews on his product. Do a search if you don't believe me. Now what have I said that is not a fact!

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














