Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inzer Hardcore??

GRIMMER

I am in need of a new suit but do not want a canvas or denim yet. I was thinking of gettting an Inzer Hardcore or DBL. Hardcore if they make it. What are your takes on good Poly suits?

I also am thinking of Titan but have never used their equipment.

I am planning on using dbl. Frantz briefs under it so take that into consideration.

Best comp squat is 501 in a weak Champion

Thanks for any advice

From what I've seen the Titan Boss takes the cake with frantz next and inzer third. Inzer hardcore suits are thick but stretch to much, frantz dbl's are good and dependable as are the briefs, and the new Boss material is super thick and stronger than all poly's. peace.

im pretty sure the boss suit can actually stand up by its self.... pretty impressive

i wanna hear some reviews about the bench shirt made of BOSS when it comes out...

NXG centaurion is a great suit. When new mine took 360 to get down below parrellel and its not even tight. One guy i know has the same suit but tighter and it takes him just under 600 to get depth

Got the suit today and had it on in 3 minutes. I coiuld break parralell with no wieght so i'm gonna send it back and get a smaller suit i guess.

Top Bottom