Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intranasal 4AD is pretty cool

growin'

I have used ergopharms Psycho diol intranasally 2x now, just for preworkout. Not bad!! 3 sprays in each nostril gives a pretty amped up feeling that lasts about an hour. Burns a little at times, and leaves nose a little sticky :D but all in all not bad. Wouldn't want to do this more than 3 or 4 times a week.

I have used it too. Not the Psychodiol, but made my own using Ergo's cyclo-diol powder. Yep, it burns a bit and smells like dirty ass. Unfortunately, after 3 days of use over 1 week I didn't notice much of a difference in my workouts or intensity. Had heard and expected it to give a nice pump-up, but so far I've been unsatisfied. :(

I have been taking mine along with ephedrine. Thinking of saving it for the days I train my weaker parts

Well, is it worth buying or not. I was thinking of buying the $-ad because I hear so many good things about it.Any info....

I would have to say yes. I bought the psycho diol (9 grams) because it comes in a metered spray, so you get a little more consistency. I also bought a bottle of cyclo diol (25 grams) because it is the same stuff in the psycho but its ALOT cheaper per gram. So when I run out of the psycho, I can remix with the cyclo and keep using, but for a lot less money. This is the 2nd week I have been using (only pre-workout), and for an OTC product, I am VERY impressed. Its no dbol, but its legal and it gets me pumped so I can train harder.

Top Bottom