Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting for weight loss?

xxdg21xx

Been hearing alot on this, What are yall's thoughts on intermittent fasting for weight loss?
For example 7 hour eating window consisting of about 1450 calories and 17 hr fasting?

Been hearing alot on this, What are yall's thoughts on intermittent fasting for weight loss?
For example 7 hour eating window consisting of about 1450 calories and 17 hr fasting?

I have a ton of info in my thread on IF. Feel free to join in the discussion and post any questions and comments you may have ;)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947273

I'm a fan! I started doing IF in June of this year after reading about it on here and I've cut bf% and maintained energy more than I ever did on a traditional diet. There was an adjustment period, but I really like not feeling hungry all the time like I did when I tried to eat every few hours. I don't think I've cut any faster than I do on a traditional diet plan, but I feel better for sure, which makes it easier to stay on it in the longer term.

Top Bottom