Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting and steroid use?

Well the question was about whether or not intermittent fasting would work. A few of us say it will. My posts were to that effect. To advocate IFing, one must go and discuss its roots of success. That's exactly what I did. It works. Never once said supps are bad or forbidden. This is the second time I've had to reiterate that. I demonstrating proof that IF can do amazing things. Add the right supps and gear, and bigger things can be achieved. I think that's pretty much on point. If you disagree that's your prerogative. So write a post outlining your ideas. There's no need to lambast me over mine, moreover, misunderstanding my ideas on the subject anyway.

I'm pretty sure he is in the mafia too.

Fuggetaboutit! Lol

Lol... How dare you insinuate through a degrading stereotype that all Italians are connected to such a low-class organization and do not speak proper English. I would say it is a little unbecoming for a Pentecostal Preacher as yourself to use such racial undertones and stereotypes in your post. You should worship the ground I walk on and I might spare your life :)

Well the question was about whether or not intermittent fasting would work. A few of us say it will. My posts were to that effect. To advocate IFing, one must go and discuss its roots of success. That's exactly what I did. It works. Never once said supps are bad or forbidden. This is the second time I've had to reiterate that. I demonstrating proof that IF can do amazing things. Add the right supps and gear, and bigger things can be achieved. I think that's pretty much on point. If you disagree that's your prerogative. So write a post outlining your ideas. There's no need to lambast me over mine, moreover, misunderstanding my ideas on the subject anyway.

That's great man... when it pertains to the discussion then that's exactly what this board is all about and its an appreciated contribution... My point was that the entire rant you had about cavemen was completely unnecessary and meant absolutely nothing to the discussion... your other postings provided to the thread and that's great...

Lol... How dare you insinuate through a degrading stereotype that all Italians are connected to such a low-class organization and do not speak proper English. I would say it is a little unbecoming for a Pentecostal Preacher as yourself to use such racial undertones and stereotypes in your post. You should worship the ground I walk on and I might spare your life :)

How did you know I was a motha fuckin preacher?!

Experience trumps all.

Fasting offers a kind of green lighting for the actions of the sympathetic nervous system. Food does not. As a professional athlete who conditions up to 5 hours a day, 6 days a week, I can tell you IM has been my edge the last 10 (yes, TEN years).

My first cycle whilst on a simple course of exogenous test and eq (while fasting) I put on 30lbs of (you can see my abdominals) muscle.

Fasting + stimulants makes me an animal per conditioning. I swear by it. AAS + fasting JUST WORKS WELL.

Experience trumps all conjecture. TEN YEARS. I MAKE MY LIVING OFF OF MY BODY'S ABILITY TO PERFORM AT PEAK LEVELS.

Top Bottom