Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting and juice

On a 16 week cycle: test/mast/eq/proviron

First 8 week was a bulk diet.
Now starting week 9-16 to cut, also throwing in yohimbine hcl and ECA stack spaced apart appropriately.

My question is...regarding IF... will the longer fasting time (20-24 hours between meals) pose any kind of disadvantage to utilizing all the effects of aas (Would losing fat and gaining some muscle too at a caloric deficit be possible with this aas cycle)? I know 16/8 is popular IF method, but I extend the fast even more. From one big dinner to next day one big dinner (approximately 20-24 hour fast from meal to meal) and this is post workout at night before bed. Fasting is pretty easy for me, and I actually prefer it this way then having to eat throughout the day. I am able to hit all my macro protein/carbs/fat calculation in one big meal and 2 pw shakes, throwing in some extra whey protein to help meet some of the protein requirements in addition to what I am eating.

So any thoughts on extended fasts on IF and aas?

Also, is "10 x bodyweight in lbs" a good start for calories, cutting while on aas, or is that too low? That's what I do when natural but not sure if should be a bit higher while on aas. Fairly decent BF% right now, probably at 12-13% realistically, 6 pack a bit visible but not solid. Aiming to get good visible "8" pack in the remaining 8 weeks on the remainder of the cycle.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom