Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting discovery tonight.

mountain muscle

So this morning I was awakened by a pounding on my door. Still asleep, I ignored it for a bit until it increased and I heard shouts of "open the fucking door motherfucker!"
I get up and walk to the door half asleep, the whole while the pounding increases until finally my door comes open.
I rip the door open and say I opened it motherfucker, who the hell are you? Still half asleep.
A quiet, respectful demeanor comes over the ass at the door and he inquires to the whereabouts of my ex roomie, who hasn't lived here in 6 weeks. He is about my size with his skinny, crank-whore looking girlfriend and his 20 lb, docile pit bull. Cool dog though. I stepped outside and asked why the fuck he is pounding on my door. I explain the guy hasn't lived with me for 6 weeks. My boxer is going crazy behind me jumping, barking and growling and slamming into my legs to get out.
Finally after he realized I wasn't going to tell him shit, he leaves, I watch where he goes from my balcony. Just a few buildings over.
Turns out, he is the punk who has been stealing from hands' trucks around here and keying, including mine, vehicles. He has made no attempt to hide it even bragging to his friends. My friend and I have even chased him down a few nights when we saw him in the parking lot, our slow asses didn't catch him though.
Now I know where he lives and what he has done.
what do I do now? I know a lot of the cops up here from the range and could make his life hard with a call, but nothing will happen unless they catch him. Call the apt. managers on him for having a dog in the no pet building, or deal with it myself?

id say you and your buddy catch him one nite and break his fuckin hands as a warnin that he had better cut the bullshit

he says he stole a pocket mini bike. I guess it is one of those minis rockets. Although never seen one up here. That is his matter to deal with, I found the kid who was vandalizing and stealing around here so not sure what to do.

hotzie said:
id say you and your buddy catch him one nite and break his fuckin hands as a warnin that he had better cut the bullshit

My buddy at the sportsman wharehouse up here told me to get a paintball gun and plaster his ass when I catch him again. I am thinking freezing the paintballs would be a good lesson.
BUt damn he has balls to come knocking on my door after what he has pulled

I like the paintball idea. Make them extra frozen if possible. :)

Or knock on his door, when he opens it up mace everything in the house. Tie them all up and tea bag them.

mountain muscle said:
But damn he has balls to come knocking on my door after what he has pulled
Prolly didn't realize you were one of the guys he's been antagonizing.
I'd give it to the cops. If nothing comes of it, break a leg. Something painful & castworthy but not debilitating, like a kneecap.

mountain muscle said:
My buddy at the sportsman wharehouse up here told me to get a paintball gun and plaster his ass when I catch him again. I am thinking freezing the paintballs would be a good lesson.
BUt damn he has balls to come knocking on my door after what he has pulled

Don't confuse pure stupidity for balls.

I'd casually let the hands know where he lives, and all will be taken care of.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom