Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin has no efffect on protein synthesis PWO? prove it

So according to gjohnson all of us who use 10-20iu of Novolog (rDNA origin) after training are wasting our time because whey protein PWO increases insulin spikes enough to maximize protein synthesis? The fact that successful BB's have been spiking insulin PWO by using fast acting exogenous rDNA origin analogs combined with whey protein and dextrose kind of tells me that these studies are interesting but mean little in the real world.Thanks anyway but I'll keep spiking my insulin after training.

I always get pretty damn good growth from it insulin spikes PWO (~3-4bs of LBM/6 weeks). While somethings look really good in theory, in practice it's obvious these scientists are missing out on something. You are right, the pancreas doesn't secret humalog (most of which is not rDNA) but the fact that huge insulin spikes have been working for years for many of us will never be negated by a few research studies. They just need to get back in the labs and figure out why it is working for all of us.

The part in bold is not associated with what I'm saying. I'm saying that CARBS are not going to illicit an insulin spike great enough to induce the gains you would get from an injection

Very true.

And infact just to appease this thread , I am currently experimenting with stacking ribose with creatine . Ribose is a sugar this is said to augment the effects of creatine supplementation. (I am currently experimenting with 4 creatines pre/intraworkout ... Creatine magnesium chelate , creatine Monohydrate, creatine AKG, and CGP) A similar product is creatine gluconate which binds glucose with creatine that I am experimenting with PWO. The added high GI carbs (according to the OP) should augment anabolism as they would illicit a heavy insulin response.

I have not found any data that shows the use of creatine gluconate or ribose significantly augmenting anabolism or protein synthesis pre or post workout.

If some is found please share

And infact just to appease this thread , I am currently experimenting with stacking ribose with creatine . Ribose is a sugar this is said to augment the effects of creatine supplementation. (I am currently experimenting with 4 creatines pre/intraworkout ... Creatine magnesium chelate , creatine Monohydrate, creatine AKG, and CGP) A similar product is creatine gluconate which binds glucose with creatine that I am experimenting with PWO. The added high GI carbs (according to the OP) should augment anabolism as they would illicit a heavy insulin response.

I have not found any data that shows the use of creatine gluconate or ribose significantly augmenting anabolism or protein synthesis pre or post workout.

If some is found please share

I had a thread going on here called "Ledhead Unleashed." I expound on ribose, carbs, and creatine to a degree. Go to posts: #302, #442, and #463.

Top Bottom