Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin blockers

lizaryhh

high insulin levels are causing me cravings for sugar and carbs therefore I'm gaining lots of weight, is there any insulin blocker you can recommend to get in the black market? thanks.

No supplement will 'block carbs'. That is total marketing BS. Think about it. If your body wasn't able to absorb the food you eat, you would very quickly develop a nutrient deficiency.

What you can do (and what N2slin does) is increases muscle insulin sensitivity so the carbs you eat are shuttled towards muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Fish oil, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon are three natural foods shown to increase muscle insulin sensitivity. If you don't want to use N2slin. Those 3 are going to be your best bet for naturally increasing muscle insulin sensitivity.

The guys above mentioned one of my favourite supplements N2Slin. I use it year round and take 2 tabs twice per day with my 2 heaviest carb meals of the day. It prevents carbs from being stored as fat by shuttling the nutrients to muscles.

You can also use N2Slin with every carb meal of the day.

Helps a lot of people not to put on unnecessary weight but shuttle the carbs into the muscles, so incorporated into dieting it can bring some fantastic results.

Top Bottom