Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inside the mind of a troller.

I see what you did there! I have mixed feelings about this alter, it might be fitguy

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Thats not getting burned thats being stupid

How is wanting to help someone stupid? I thought that was the purpose of this site. I came here to gain knowledge and share what I have learned from my successes and failures.

At least I'm trying to help. You just go around criticizing, mocking, bashing, banning and blacking out anyone that disagrees with you.

How is wanting to help someone stupid? I thought that was the purpose of this site. I came here to gain knowledge and share what I have learned from my successes and failures.

At least I'm trying to help. You just go around criticizing, mocking, bashing, banning and blacking out anyone that disagrees with you.

Yea but im not a stupid noobstick

That's all fine and good in all the other forums on this site but CnC. This is a venting forum. So fuck off if you don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Are you mad?

Top Bottom