Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inside Guantanamo Bay

I saw the Last Castle....
Great Redford Movie.
Of all the things, and places I wanna my fill my head space with, this ain't on of em.

That said... hi princesa.

i saw that to. pretty good..

i had a friends bd party thing last night... fuck man im goin on an ariel kick for a while and not going out. it just always seems something comes up and there it a reason to.

yea but i need a break

has messed up more young soldiers minds, generated far more hatred and terrorists and did some damage for the US's international reputation.

and the Iraq War, Afghan War, Gulf War and Vietnam War didn't??? :)

That's okay. They're gonna release all the terrorists so they can go back home, regroup and figure out how to blow you out of your office.

r

and the Iraq War, Afghan War, Gulf War and Vietnam War didn't??? :)

That's okay. They're gonna release all the terrorists so they can go back home, regroup and figure out how to blow you out of your office.

r

Aren't there going to be trials for those that they do have evidence?

The documentary also did state that they did release some terrorist who did go onto bomb more people again, one then blew himself up instead of risking capture.

This is the irony of those who live in or near London; we are used to the terrorist threat.

There are still very few rubbish bins in any of the tubes or train platforms, if there are, they are clear, suspended plastic bags and we have never stopped with the suspicious package thing. That is the result of the IRA.

Aren't there going to be trials for those that they do have evidence?

The documentary also did state that they did release some terrorist who did go onto bomb more people again, one then blew himself up instead of risking capture.

This is the irony of those who live in or near London; we are used to the terrorist threat.

There are still very few rubbish bins in any of the tubes or train platforms, if there are, they are clear, suspended plastic bags and we have never stopped with the suspicious package thing. That is the result of the IRA.

Nah, america doesn't give a shit about terrorism and war anymoe. This isn't 2003 and "These colors don't bleed!". Evidence will go, ahem, 'missing' and most of them, who didn't kill us citizens directly - will go free. I told morons in 2003 that 9/11 will be forgotten and this fake patriotism will expire soon. Asshats didn't believe me. Well have fun losing your job paying for the war on terror nimrods.

btw: Pray for Terrorism or war. It generates a LOT of money and can bring countries out of depressions. I made 6 figures cuz of Osama Bin Laden. The world's greatest military doesn't work for free.

r

I watched the show, and all I can say about it is that I dont feel the least bit sorry for those piece of crap rag head terrorists!

Top Bottom