Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury

metalfujimi

So I sprained my wrist a couple weeks ago doing heavy barbell curls. It hurts pretty bad and seems to not be getting better as I try to train though it. Should I stop now and let it heal or will it eventually get better if I keep training through? do any or you have personal experience with this?

Stay away from curls, wrist curls alltogether. You can still work your arms very effectively with close grip pull dows or close chins. I had the same problem a few years ago and i

found i got a good arm pump/burn from pulldowns and since the weight is pulling you up there is no stress on the damaged wrist.

Deca, equipoise, anavar, growth hormone, igf-1 and primobolan will all help to speed up your recovery from your wrist injury.

Stay away from curls, wrist curls alltogether. You can still work your arms very effectively with close grip pull dows or close chins. I had the same problem a few years ago and i

found i got a good arm pump/burn from pulldowns and since the weight is pulling you up there is no stress on the damaged wrist.

Deca, equipoise, anavar, growth hormone, igf-1 and primobolan will all help to speed up your recovery from your wrist injury.
I dont think it is serious enough to have to use deca or anything to heal it. It should be better in a few weeks by natural, but I'm about to start a cycle and was thinking that I should just wait till its healed so I can go 100%. I really dont want to have to take even a few weeks off but I dont want it bothering me when I'm on cycle.

I have trained with some sort of injury all my life, it's just something you have to get used to as a

professional athlete.

Some days my arms bother me so i put on the straps or find the right exercises to do,

sometimes my legs, so i get out the knee wraps and change to hack squats from ordinary squats.

It's just wear and tear. As long as it is not painful which indicates an injury you should be

okay.

If you are having problems with joints bones etc always run hgh as part of your cycle or deca

at least.

Thanks for listening. John.

the problem is though, that alot hurts. just everyday activities like washing my hands and opening a door hurt. I wrapped it and it feels better when I train, but still hurts. Im getting pissed caused I hate dealing with this shit.:worried: Im gonna try and get some deca and see if that helps

Deca's the one. Another thing, rub warm olive oil into and around your hands, i have

done this a few times and it definitely works 100%!!!! Takes some time to massage in.

Or get some of that heating stuff,

you know ralgex and the such like.

Ever thought of seeing the doctor, if it is as bad as you say might be a nerve

or joint popped.

Could help to get some expert advice

the problem is though, that alot hurts. just everyday activities like washing my hands and opening a door hurt. I wrapped it and it feels better when I train, but still hurts. Im getting pissed caused I hate dealing with this shit.:worried: Im gonna try and get some deca and see if that helps

deca doesnt fix sprained wrists. it might help with joint issues due to past injuries and heavy lifting but its not going to fix a sprained wrist. thats a pretty silly idea and gh would probably cause some carpal tunnel issues, especially the first few weeks/months. no drug will fix a sprained wrist. if its that bad, take a month off or get a cortisone shot.

Deca's the one. Another thing, rub warm olive oil into and around your hands, i have

done this a few times and it definitely works 100%!!!! Takes some time to massage in.

Or get some of that heating stuff,

you know ralgex and the such like.

Ever thought of seeing the doctor, if it is as bad as you say might be a nerve

or joint popped.

Could help to get some expert advice

I appreciate the advice man. The weird thing is, I've done this several times and trained through no problem, but this time is different. Im just gonna wait for a week or two and then evaluate from there. If still alot of pain, I'll see a doctor

Top Bottom